A list of fast payout casino sites
|100% bonus up to £50||Read More||Visit Casino|
|10 free spins no deposit||Read More||Visit Casino|
|Up to 500 free spins||Read More||Visit Casino|
|£500 welcome package||Read More||Visit Casino|
|100% bonus up to £500||Read More||Visit Casino|
|£111 refund bonus||Read More||Visit Casino|
|£100 welcome bonus||Read More||Visit Casino|
As a casino player, you want to know that you can get your hands on your winnings ASAP, right? This is why fast payout casinos are a great choice when choosing your next new casino site. In a world where convenience is king, you want to be able to cash out of a casino and spend your winnings when you want. No waiting around for days on end, wondering where your money is!
How to find a fast withdrawal casino
The first thing to note is that casinos themselves don’t have much say over how long it takes to withdraw your money from them. It usually depends on the withdrawal method you choose when cashing out. For example, debit card operators like VISA and Mastercard have their own withdrawal periods, and a casino cannot affect these at all. Whereas other withdrawal methods, like e-wallets, often offer instant withdrawals. So you can cash out in an instant, without having to wait days for your winnings to be processed.
Some casinos use something called a ‘pending period’, where they might add a few days of processing time on top to any waiting period set by your payment operator. These sites should be avoided if you’re looking to cash out in a hurry.
Important things to consider when looking for a fast withdrawal casino include:
- Withdrawal method: choose a fast withdrawal method, to avoid long waiting times set out by some payment operators. See below for our recommended fast withdrawal options
- Avoid pending periods: look to see if the casino you’re on has its own pending period. This will extend your waiting time by 2-3 working days, on average, so should be avoided
- Customer service: always check the casino’s customer service hours. Larger, more established casinos will offer round the clock care, so your payments will be processed faster. This includes being able to withdraw winnings over the weekend. So always make sure the casino’s customer service is available 7 days a week
- KYC methods: KYC means ‘Know Your Customer’. All casinos will have some KYC protocols in place. And it’s important that you can provide all the necessary documents they ask for, if you want to cash out quickly
Why choose a fast payout casino
The benefits of a fast payout casino are pretty clear. No waiting around for days on end, wondering when you’ll receive your winnings. It’s your money after all, so you should be able to access it as quickly as you want.
Like a bank, a casino shouldn’t hold on to your cash just for the sake of it. So fast withdrawals for customers is a good sign that you’re dealing with a reputable casino that takes good care of its players.
Plus, knowing that you can withdraw your money quickly means that you can earmark it for what you want to spend it on. If you’re planning on making a purchase, you want to know that the money will be there when it’s needed. Not to mention, waiting for processing times to elapse is boring and, for the most part, unnecessary.
What are the fastest withdrawal methods?
As we’ve said, when looking for fast payout casinos one of the most important factors is quick withdrawal methods. Some payment providers have longer processing times, and the casinos can’t influence this. So it’s up to you to choose the quickest withdrawal method available.
Let’s take a look at the fastest withdrawal methods on the market.
Without a doubt, e-wallets are among the fastest withdrawal methods. There are tons to choose from, each offering a variety of different products are services. So you can be sure you’ll find one to suit you.
With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at some of the most popular digital wallets that you can use at online casinos:
- Neteller: founded in 1999, Neteller knows its stuff! Available in many currencies and languages, customers can choose from a wide range of payment methods. These include an online account and a digital debit card, which can be used at online casinos. And you can have your winnings withdrawn to your e-wallet with no fuss. Once approved by the casino, withdrawals can take just a few hours and are usually free from extra charges
- Skrill: very similar to Neteller, Skrill offers clients multiple ways to pay and receive money. Use your Skrill account or virtual card at an online casino, and enjoy seamless payments and withdrawals. Taking money out of your casino is instant, and usually without fees
- Paypal: probably the best known e-wallet around. PayPal’s easy-to-use process means you can pay into and withdraw money from a casino with just your email address and password. Once you have set up an account, using PayPal is super simple. And withdrawals are quick and easy
Pros and cons of using e-wallets for withdrawals
As with everything, there are both perks and drawbacks to using e-wallets to make withdrawals at an online casino.
First, let’s take a look at the pros:
- Instant withdrawals
- Quick and easy to use
- Available in multiple languages and currencies
- Little or no fees on withdrawals
Second, let’s take a look at the cons:
- You have to set up an account first before you can use an e-wallet
- Some casinos don’t accept e-wallets as forms of payment or withdrawals
- A lot of casinos exclude e-wallet customers from their bonus offers
There are lots of great benefits to using an e-wallet at a casino. However, it’s important to weigh up the downsides too. If you want to get your hands on some serious bonus offers, then perhaps an e-wallet isn’t the right payment/withdrawal method for you. On the other hand, if fast cash out is top of your list of priorities, then an e-wallet is the ideal choice.
A lot of it comes down to personal preference. As well as what works for you at a specific time. But we recommend always checking a casino’s payment page first, to make sure they offer your preferred options for payments and withdrawal.
What withdrawal methods are slow?
As you’ve seen, one of the most convenient and fastest ways to make a withdrawal is by e-wallet. If you’re playing in the UK then you will need to check that casino allows this method of withdrawal for its UK players.
Due to the ever-changing gambling laws, there may be some tweaks made at the casino’s end to comply with them. This can sometimes affect the payment options. All gambling sites will have a page that they devote to info on the topic of deposits and withdrawals.
Each form of payment comes with its own pros and cons. One of those is the transaction time. Let’s take a look at some of the other methods and see how they stack up to the e-wallets.
They might not be as swift as e-wallets but they are nonetheless pretty fast. Having funds sent straight back to your bank is a really handy method as the cash is there for you to use when you want.
The two main types of debit card provider for UK customers are VISA and Mastercard. They both started out as not-for-profit organisations, but that has since changed! They’re now multinational, billion-dollar public companies and everybody’s heard of them.
- VISA: pretty much every casino across the globe will allow payments via Visa. In the UK, It usually takes a day or so to get a withdrawal processed by the casino, and perhaps a few more hours for the bank to complete everything. Generally, you’re looking at a couple of days to process.
- Mastercard: functions in exactly the same way as Visa, the difference is that some banks use one rather than the other. The lead time for transactions is much the same.
Paysafecard is a great way for people to get physical cash into the digital arena. The use of a voucher system means that anyone can exchange their banknotes for a voucher code, which can then be used at the checkout of many major brands.
Many casinos are very happy to accept the method of depositing cash but not so many will use it for withdrawals. The issue with this product is the creation of the voucher codes. Some larger brands will have the necessary tech in place to facilitate such transactions. However, many won’t. If your casino does favour this method, then it will usually take a couple of days to get the code back to you. Once you have a new voucher code, you can spend the money wherever you like.
One of the slowest withdrawal methods out there. It used to be an incredibly popular option but the arrival of new technologies soon sent bank transfers to the subs bench.
Most casinos take a day or two to process transactions at their end but then the bank will take a while to complete the paperwork during the final stages of the process. Anti-money laundering laws force banks to check these kinds of payments very carefully before signing them off. It can take up to 5 days to complete this kind of withdrawal.
What deposit methods can’t be used for payouts?
Each casino will have its own list of accepted payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. You will always need to check the info on their site first to make sure they accept your preferred form in your country.
- Pay-by-phone: using your phone credit can be a really easy way to top up your casino account. Although it isn’t a great way to get money back out because it’s not possible! You will need to add your bank details at the point of withdrawal to remove any winnings if you made your deposit by phone.
- Prepaid cards: some prepaid cards such as Paysafecard, for example, won’t be widely available for withdrawals either. On the other hand, pre-loaded debit cards may be accepted as they are part of the popular debit network from Visa and Mastercard.
Instant withdrawal casino sites
The only instant withdrawal method present in the UK at the moment is e-wallets. But this payment method has the downside of paying out your winnings to your e-wallet account, rather than your bank account. Should you wish to transfer the money from your e-wallet to your bank, you will still have to wait a couple of days for that to happen.
One key development in the area of casino payments is the evolution of the instant play casino. These have become very popular in countries like Sweden, and enables players to make deposits and withdrawals very quickly.
How it works is very simple. You do not sign up at the casino in the traditional way, by entering your personal information. Instead you make a deposit right away, using your digipass or an e-identification service called Bank-ID. This immediately takes care of all KYC-procedures, and you can start playing straight away.
When the time comes to cash out, the casino already know you are who you say you are, and therefore they can process your withdrawal instantly. In addition to this, they also have instant bank withdrawals available through services like Trustly and Swish.
At present, instant play casinos are not available in the UK. But many people think and hope they will come on to the market in the next couple of years.
Same day withdrawals
A fast withdrawal casino is a must for an active punter but until the instant payments show up on our shores in the UK, we will have to make use of current methods. To get your cash out the same day, you may want to consider using an e-wallet to make your transactions.
Remember, you may have to withdraw your money back to the place where you made your last deposit. So if the payment speed is important to you, then think carefully about the deposit method as well.
It is possible that some methods such as debit cards, for example, could have your payment completed the same day but it isn’t guaranteed, Always check the details on the casino payments page to make sure that your preferred method is fast enough for you. And perhaps more importantly, check that you can still receive the signup bonus when depositing via that method.
Know your customer (KYC) when withdrawing money
Know Your Customer (KYC) rules are in place at all UK casinos. Every casino site in the country is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). And the UKGC has some pretty strict measures in place to keep customers safe.
Spotting a UKGC-licensed casino is easy. Their logo will be clearly visible in either the header or footer of the casino’s website. You should always make sure that you’re playing on a legit UK site, and that means that they are licensed by the UKGC. If you can’t see their logo, this means that a site isn’t regulated by the UKGC and you shouldn’t play there. Although it is legal for players to play at sites licensed in other jurisdictions, it is not something we recommend at Gamble.xyz.
With that in mind, the KYC demands at online casinos may seem long and unnecessary – but they are, in fact, there to help you. Customer safety is a priority at trusted UK casinos. And you will be asked to submit certain documents, so that a casino can comply with their due diligence rules. These KYC measures keep both you and the casino safe from fraudulent activities. And you will not be able to withdraw any winnings until these requirements have been met.
Documents that you may be asked to submit to the casino include:
- Photo ID: this could be your passport, driving licence or other official ID doc with a photo
- Proof of address: this could be a utility bill or bank statement. It must show your full address, and some casinos will demand that it is no older than 3 months
- Proof of payment method: this could be a photo of the front and back of your debit card. Or a screenshot of your bank statement or e-wallet account online
Additional KYC procedures
Aside from the above demands, some casinos will go further with their KYC. In some cases, you will be asked to send a photo of you holding your ID. This is to prove that the ID you’ve submitted is actually yours!
Furthermore, you could be asked to show screenshots from your online bank account or e-wallet, which show your deposit being paid to the casino. This might seem like a little too much, but you may not be able to withdraw any winnings without completing this step.
All casinos will display their KYC rules clearly on their website. And it’s important that you understand what is expected of you as a client. Otherwise, you might find that you can get your winnings out of the casino at all!
If you’re looking for a little more info, then here are some questions that our readers frequently ask us.