Complete list of UK PayPal casinos 2023
|100% bonus up to £50
|100% bonus up to £50
|100% bonus up to £50
|77 free spins with no deposit
|£88 free sign-up bonus
|Deposit and get 50 free spins
|100% bonus up to £200
The best PayPal casino sites
Here we’ve listed some of the best PayPal casino sites that you can play today:
A sleek and modern casino site, PlayOjo offers players tons of games with a fun and easy-to-use interface. Choose from all your classic favourites, as well as new and exciting games.
- No wagering requirements
- A huge selection of slots, scratch cards and table games
- Live casino games and daily jackpots
Not only are PlayOjo offering some of the best games available, but you can also take advantage of some fantastic games offers, like a 50 free spins welcome package, and 50 free bingo tickets.
A firm favourite, 888 Casino has been keeping its customers happy for over 20 years. With a huge variety of classic and new games, it’s no wonder people return to this casino site time and time again.
- An extensive collection of slots, table games and live casino
- VIP members lounge
- Downloadable app, so that you can play on the go
888 Casino also offers its new clients very generous welcome packages, as well as rewards for existing customers. Check out their promotions, like 100% match bonuses and £88 no deposit bonus.
A sleek and award-winning casino, with tons of games and daily jackpots. Casino.com excels in their customer service and offers their customers some of the best bonuses out there.
- Classic favourites, like blackjack, roulette and poker
- Live casino games, including video poker
- Sports betting and virtuals
This casino also likes to spoil its new and existing customers. Take advantage of their welcome bonus packages, as well as promos like Gold Card Happy Hour.
A very classic-looking casino, Mansion Casino will make you feel like you’re sitting down to a table in Monte Carlo. They have all your classic, favourite games, as well as some exciting new offerings.
- Hundreds of games to choose from
- Slots, poker and tables games
- Craps table
As well as a mammoth selection of games, Mansion Casino offers some fantastic promotions too. New players can enjoy a £200 match bonus. And existing customers can upgrade to their VIP lounge.
Find every game you could possibly want at NetBet! This giant of online casino gambling offers up the very best of your favourites, as well as new and fun games and sports betting.
- Over 1,000 games, like slots, table games and poker
- Live casino and virtuals
- Sports betting and lotteries
NetBet take great care of their customers too. And you can take advantage of up to 500 free spins when you sign up. Or join their Players Club to earn rewards.
Paypal – Fast and secure payments online
PayPal is a leading e-payment platform with a presence in nearly every country around the world. There are a few countries that restrict access to the product but they are few and far between.
They process 18% of all internet purchases globally and support payments in 25 different currencies. In fact, in the states, PayPal is the second most popular payment method after credit cards.
Today, the company produces revenues of over 17 billion USD, but like all companies, their beginnings were less glamorous. They began back in 1998, and at that time it was just 3 guys with a dream. But then they caught the eye of SpaceX founder, Elon Musk. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Fast forward 20 years, and you see the PayPal symbol everywhere. And now, the brand is even present at PayPal casinos. This is great news for punters as the simple payment system makes online transactions simple for everyone.
More Paypal casinos to come
Up until now, casinos that accepts Paypal have been few and far between. However, we can look forward to more casinos integrating Paypal in to their payment platform soon. This is thanks to a partnership between the payment processing gateway MoneyMatrix and Paypal. According to Gambling Insider, the partnership means that every casino that is using MoneyMatrix’s payment gateway, will be able to offer Paypal deposits and withdrawals to their players.
Apart from the UK, the partnership also includes Sweden, Belgium, Austria, France, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Greece, Italy and Spain.
Safety and Security
Using PayPal is one of the safest ways to handle transactions when you gamble online. They use the very latest end-to-end encryption and are industry leaders on the subject. The firm employs teams of security advisors that help companies using their product to keep things safe. So, as far as peace of mind goes, PayPal is up there with the best of them.
One important part of the PayPal company ethos is buyer security. They were the original eBay payment handler, and they understand how vulnerable a buyer is online. Moreover, they realised that their product couldn’t grow if they didn’t protect the users. And that’s what makes them so safe; the entire business model relies on it.
For this reason, they introduced the “Buyer Protection” guarantee. This protection is offered to buyers when making a purchase online. If you pay for a product and it doesn’t arrive then they will reimburse you.
Credit cards and other payments also offer some safety in this respect as well. However, the protection scheme from PayPal is far simpler than most.
Playing at a PayPal casino is completely safe. They offer complete buyer protection and transactions are fast. What more could you ask for?
Pros of using Paypal
There are tons of great perks that you get by using PayPal. And here’s a look at some of our favourite reasons why you should choose PayPal the next time you play at an online casino:
- Security: because PayPal is an e-wallet, you don’t have to give out your bank or card details to any third parties. In fact, all you need to make deposit at the casino is your username and password. This also goes for making withdrawals. Add to that an extra layer of security from PayPal’s sophisticated software, and you’ve got an iron-clad transaction
- Speed: unlike other payment methods, like bank transfers, using PayPal to make a deposit at an online casino is instant. With some older options, you may have to wait up to 5 days for your funds to clear. But by using PayPal you’re guaranteed one of the fastest payment methods on the market. Also, while withdrawals are not instant (they never are!), PayPal offers faster withdrawal periods than many other payment platforms
- Convenience: PayPal is probably the best-known e-wallet in the world. And for that reason, it’s accepted by thousands of websites worldwide. Therefore, most online casinos in the UK will offer PayPal as a payment method. Also, because it’s an e-wallet, you can keep an eye on your spending via your free account. The easy-to-use website has all incomings and outgoings clearly listed. So that you can see everything you’re spending and winning at the touch of a button
Cons of using Paypal
As with any service, there are also some downsides to consider. So here are a few reasons why perhaps PayPal isn’t the best option for you:
- Fees: like all e-wallets, PayPal is free to set up. However, moving your money around does come with some fees attached. This can put off some customers, as using a debit card for the same transaction would be free. That being said, you’re getting an extra level of online protection by using PayPal over a debit card. But it’s still worth looking at which fees will apply to deposits and withdrawals before you open an account
- Not everywhere accepts PayPal: although it’s the best-known e-wallet on the market, some online casinos don’t take Paypal. It is not this brand in particular, it’s just that some casinos don’t accept e-wallet payments. Therefore, it’s always worth checking if the casino you’re on accepts e-wallet payments before you sign up
- Extra KYC measures: know your customer (KYC) is the process whereby you must prove to the casino that you are who you say you are, via supporting documents such as photo ID and proof of address. This is a legal requirement for all UK-licensed casino sites. However, PayPal also has additional KYC protocols that you must complete, if you want to use your account properly. The process can become a little tedious but, once it’s done, it’s done! Just don’t expect to set up and use your PayPal account within the same day
Paypal mobile casinos
In this age of modern convenience, most of us use our smartphones for everything. And clever casino companies all over the UK have cottoned on to this trend, and created some of the most sophisticated and state-of-the-art mobile-friendly casinos on the market.
It used to be that playing PayPal games on your mobile meant squinting your eyes to see a miniature version on your mobile phone screen. However, nowadays, with mobile optimisation you can have the same great experience from your mobile phone as you would expect on your PC or laptop.
The top mobile-friendly casinos offer fantastic ease-of-use, the same selection of brilliant PayPal games, crisp sounds, multiple ways to pay and some of the best bonuses in the UK.
To find your next great mobile experience, simply check our list of trusted and reviewed sites. We’ll keep you in the loop about which casinos have the best mobile-friendly sites and dedicated apps for you to use on your smartphone or tablet.
New Paypal casino sites in 2023
If you’re looking for a fantastic new PayPal-friendly casino site, then you’ve come to the right place! Our experts work round the clock, vetting and reviewing all the top casinos in the UK, before bringing you the very best on the market.
We only list a site if it fits our experts’ strict criteria. And every site we work with has an incredible selection of PayPal games, the most state-of-the-art websites and incredible bonus deals for their customers.
And the best part? They all offer PayPal as a preferred payment method. So that you can deposit and withdraw quickly, easily and safely.
Setting up your Paypal account – Step-by-step
PayPal accounts are so simple to set up. Go to PayPal.com to get started.
To begin, you’ll need to enter a mobile number. This is so you can receive a text with an access code. This may be an issue for some people, so you can source a free number from various Websites. These numbers are only active for a few minutes, but that’s fine for getting your code.
The sign-up process is straightforward and only takes 5 minutes or so. Here are the steps that you must follow:
- Locate the “sign up” button at the top of the screen
- Select a personal account rather than business
- Choose your country
- Enter your mobile number to receive your code
- Complete the personal details section and choose a password
- Accept the user agreement
- Select the “PayPal buyer” option
- Now you will link a payment method. Credit/debit card or bank account are both fine. However, you can’t withdraw money until you enter a bank account.
- Check your bank statement for a 4-digit number
- Enter the code when prompted back on the PayPal setup screen
- Next, you will get an email that you must respond to. This is to verify your new account.
Making a deposit with Paypal
Making a deposit using PayPal requires one of two actions. You either need to add funds to your PayPal account or have a debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account.
If you have money pre-loaded then your casino deposit can come straight from those funds. Although you may prefer to pay straight from the card associated with the account, and that’s simple to do also. Go to your PayPal account settings and you will see the option to control how your money is used.
Back on the PayPal casino site, you’ll want to go to the ‘cashier’ area. And, it’s here that you’ll see the different deposit options. You can choose the amount you want to deposit and wait briefly for it to appear in your account.
Some payment methods can be super slow. So, with PayPal, not only are you getting safety and protection, but you also get to the action faster.
Making a withdrawal with Paypal
There are two steps to complete in order to withdraw your money. PayPal casinos are usually really fast when processing a request. However, you must check their details for exact times.
Every casino is slightly different, but the overall idea is very similar. First, the money needs to get to your PayPal account. And then you’ll probably want to move it back to your bank. So let’s take a look at those two stages in more detail.
1. Getting the money back to PayPal
Before you do anything, the most important thing is to check any wagering rules. If you received any bonus funds while online betting with PayPal, then you need to check the wagering requirement.
The place for making a withdrawal is always the ‘cashier’ section of the site. Here you will find the withdrawal option. Enter the amount to withdraw and choose the method.
Again, do check the processing time. It should be very fast, but there’s always a chance it could take a little longer.
Now you can head back to your PayPal account and make sure that the funds are there.
2. Take money from PayPal
Go to your PayPal account, and you should see the account summary screen. And here you’ll find the “Transfer Money” button. When prompted, select the bank account where you would like to send the money.
There is an option to get the money back instantly, although there is a 1% charge for this. The standard option takes a day or so and is free.
What to look for in a Paypal casino
It can be easy to get overwhelmed when you’re looking at gambling at online casinos that use PayPal. But, don’t worry! Because we’ve done the hard work for you. So, here’s some great guidance for what to look for in a PayPal casino:
If you’re a UK resident, make sure you only play on UK-licensed casinos. Any casino operating in the United Kingdom needs to be approved by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). A good and trustworthy casino should have a UKGC logo displayed either in the header or footer of their website. And this will tell you that their casino has a UK licence. If you cannot find this logo, then you can go directly to the Gambling Commission’s website and search for the casino there. If they do not have a UKGC licence, the casino could be untrustworthy. And you shouldn’t play there.
A great game selection is essential to any good casino. They want to entice new customers to play, and they need to keep their existing players happy. Most casinos offer a huge variety, but some focus more on some types of games than others.
So, you need to ask yourself which games you like best. If you like slots, then you can find casino sites dedicated to them. Or, if you like poker, try finding a casino that offers lots of card games.
Finally, if you like betting, look for a casino that also offers wagering on different sports and races. There are plenty of betting sites that accept PayPal.
Technology moves fast, and casinos need to keep up! We all want to access things easily on our phones, and casino games are no different.
When looking for a fun and new PayPal casino in the UK, make sure you look for one that also offers an app. This way, you can play at any time of day, wherever you are. Choose a mobile casino with PayPal!
A trusted casino should have great customer support. If you have any problems logging in, or making your online casino PayPal deposit, you want to be able to contact the casino 24/7.
A good casino will offer their customers round-the-clock customer care. And they will have various ways you can contact them.
Look for email addresses, telephone numbers and live chat options, to make sure you’re playing on a trustworthy site.
Good casinos want happy customers. So, they will offer great promotions and welcome packages to entice you to play. Look for offers like no deposit bonuses, free spins and match bonuses.
A great casino will also offer rewards to their existing players, so look out for sites offering VIP and loyalty programs.
Paypal casino bonuses
Bonuses are a huge part of the online casino experience. As we said, online casinos that accept PayPal will offer their customers great welcome bonuses and other offers. But let’s take a closer look at these:
A welcome offer is usually a generous offer from the casino, so that you want to play with them.
These can include:
- Free spins: also known as extra spins, bonus spins and cash spins. This is where you can get free spins on selected slot machines. Some casinos offer over 50 free spins. But, always make sure you check their T&Cs for wagering requirements and excluded games
- No deposit bonus: this is money that the casino gives new players for free! You don’t need to deposit any funds with them, so you’re not playing with your own money. For this reason, no deposit bonuses tend to be quite low (e.g. £10 or £20). But, they are a great way to try out a new casino before using your own cash
- Match bonuses: this is where the casino will match your deposit. For example, if you deposit £100, the casino might give you another £100 to play with. Most casinos will offer a 100% or 200% match bonus. But, be wary of casinos offering more than 300% match bonuses, because they will come with very strict wagering requirements and T&Cs
Paypal slots bonus and free spins
With the popularity of PayPal on the rise, some casinos are incentivising their customers with bonuses specifically designed for PayPal users.
With the launch of PayPal One Touch as well, there’s never been a better time to start using PayPal casinos.
Using e-Wallets like PayPal is super easy. And, you can get some great offers for using them as payment methods. These can include slot bonuses and free spins, as well as real money bonuses and top-up bonuses.
Every casino is different, so always compare offers to get the best deal. Also, always check the T&Cs.
Games available at Paypal casinos UK
Now it’s time to take a look at some of the top games that you can play at the best PayPal-friendly casinos in the UK.
Live casino games
Live casino has revolutionised the way that we gamble online with PayPal. Using real-life dealers and croupiers, sophisticated equipment and live studios, you can tune into classic live games, like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, Sic Bo and many others from the comfort of your own home. And you can speak with your dealer, and the other players, directly through the chat function.
Live casino is about as close as you can get to a land-based establishment without leaving your house. Or, if you like to game on the go, you can even get live casinos straight to your mobile. So that you can have all the action of a brick-and-mortar casino right in the palm of your hand.
Traditional table games
Traditional table games are the backbone of any good online casino. Classics like blackjack and roulette have been given the online makeover, and some of the world’s biggest software developers have brought out the most cutting-edge and sophisticated versions of these and many more table games for you to enjoy.
Plus, you can get all these games direct to your mobile phone or tablet, with a great mobile-friendly casino.
Online slot machines are insanely popular with casino lovers. With thousands of themes, fantastic graphics and some eye-watering jackpots, there’s a slot game to suit all tastes. Plus, with software companies bringing out new and exciting slots every single month, there’s always something fresh and exhilarating to try at PayPal slot sites.
And, more recently, mobile PayPal slots UK now offer you the same great experience on the go. So, if you’ve never tried slots before, there’s never been a better time than now!
Bet sites that accept Paypal
If you like to mix up your gambling, then have a go at some sports betting too! Most casinos work with, or have their own, sports betting websites. Where you can bet on some of the UK’s favourite sports, like football, rugby, golf and tennis. Not to mention betting classics, like horse racing.
The top betting sites in the UK also accept Paypal as a preferred payment method. So that you can bet and play casino PayPal games all in one place, using your favourite e-wallet.
Alternative ways to handle payments
Paypal may be one of the most popular e-wallets in the world, but not all casinos accept it. Luckily, there are lots of other effective payment solutions to use. Gamble.xyz has got you covered here. In this list you can find more information about common payment providers at online casinos:
The history of Paypal
The company we now know as PayPal actually started life under another name: Confinity. And this company was created at a time when internet payments were not as quick and easy as they are now. In fact, a lot of companies were struggling with taking payments online from new customers. So, Confinity bridged this gap perfectly.
But their big moment came when they landed their biggest contract as the sole payment method for the online giant, eBay. Changing their name to PayPal, this company became a household name, seemingly overnight. And nowadays, you can use PayPal at most online platforms, to send and receive money all over the world, including casinos with PayPal deposit.
Paypal online casinos and security
Choosing PayPal as your preferred method at casinos means that you are safe from fraudulent activity online. But what else should you be looking for in a great PayPal Casino UK? Let’s take a look.
Pick a trusted Paypal online casino from our lists
When you choose a casino from our list, you’re guaranteed to be playing on a safe and legitimate site. We only ever list sites that offer customers a 5-star experience, as well as a safe and secure environment in which to enjoy playing real-money games.
Our experts work tirelessly, to bring you the very best that the UK has to offer. So, by choosing a casino with us, you know you’re in good hands.
Check for UKGC licence
When you visit any new casino, the very first thing you should do is to check that they carry a UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) licence. The UKGC is a government-run regulatory body that licenses all gambling sites that operate in the UK.
Absolutely every casino operator in the UK must be registered with the UKGC, and display the logo on their website clearly. Therefore, to check if the casino you’re on is safe and secure, simply look for the UKGC logo, which should be displayed in either the header or footer of the website.
Paypal casino – FAQ
If you have any more questions, then look no further! Here are some of the things that are most frequently asked about.