The best real money casinos
|100% bonus up to £300 ||Read More||Visit Casino|
|100% bonus up to £50||Read More||Visit Casino|
|100% bonus up to £50||Read More||Visit Casino|
|£5 free no deposit bonus||Read More||Visit Casino|
|Win up to 500 free spins||Read More||Visit Casino|
|100% bonus up to £50||Read More||Visit Casino|
|Deposit £10, get £50||Read More||Visit Casino|
Playing at an online casino is a fun and exciting pastime. And a great way to win real money! Everyone likes to win, and the thrill of winning real money is exciting and fun.
So, how do you know if you should play at a real money casino? And what are the online casino games that pay? If you’re interested to know all about playing at a casino for real money, let us guide you through the world of online casinos and real money games. Let’s take a look:
Reasons to play for real money
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons that playing for real money is better than playing for free:
- Win real money instantly: probably the most obvious reason! If you play for free, you can never actually win real money. As they say, you’ve got to be in it to win it! And that applies to playing with real cash.
- Make money gambling online: Playing with real money means that you can win money. By taking advantage of deposit bonuses with low wagering requirements, VIP-programs and strategies that decreases the house edge in particular games, you should be able to cash in some wins over time.
- Excitement: playing for free can be fun. But it doesn’t compare to the rush of winning real money. The excitement you feel when you have your own money riding on a bet, spin or card hand can be exhilarating, and you simply don’t get the same thrill from playing for free
- Progressive jackpots: one of the main advantages of playing for real money is being able to gain access to some huge prizes. The best example of these are progressive jackpots. These accumulate over time, from many players over many sites, and the rewards can be life-changing
- No deposit games win real cash: if you want to play for real money, but are worried about losing, a no deposit game or bonus is for you! Casinos often offer no deposit games and bonuses that you can play, without depositing any of your own money. And you can win real money back!
Reasons not play for real money
So, now you know how much fun it can be playing for real money. And that you can potentially win life-changing sums of money at a real money casino. But, what are some of the reasons that you shouldn’t play for real money? Let’s have a closer look:
- Risks of losing: so this is a pretty obvious reason! But losing money can be very serious, if you play with money that you can’t afford to lose. For example, if the only money you have in your bank account is already ear-marked for rent and bills, with nothing left over, then you definitely shouldn’t play for real money.
- Risks of gambling addiction: we’ve talked about how exciting it can be playing for and winning real cash. However, these highs can be addictive. A good gambler knows when to walk away, and will never chase a loss. So, if you feel yourself wanting to play more and more, either for the thrill or because you want to get back money that you lost, it’s probably time to take a break from gambling. A good way to to keep on top of your gambling habits is to use a self assessment tool on a regular basis.
- Casino house edge: let’s not forget that a casino is a business. And businesses want to make money. For both land-based and online casinos, this means giving themselves slightly better odds than the customer. This is known as the house edge, and you’ll see it across all the games you play at a casino.
In card games, it will be the dealer who has better odds. And on a slots game, the casino will hold on to a small percentage of the return-to-player (RTP) amount. The house edge is usually very small. For example, with online slots this percentage can be less than 1%
The different real money online casino games
As we’ve seen, to win real money you have to play with real money. And real money casinos offer tons of games where you can win huge cash prizes. There’s something for everyone at an online casino. But let’s take a look at some of the most popular games that you can play:
Online slots with real money
Slot machine games are the most popular games in the gambling industry. They’re super fun to play, have lots of themes to choose from, and absolutely anyone can win! Playing slots for real money is fast-paced and really exciting. And slots games always have amazing graphics and soundtracks. So you can be entertained for hours!
To play slots for real money, always check out of lists of trusted and reviewed online casinos. We’ll keep you up-to-date on which casinos offer the best real money slot machines. As well as what types of bonuses you can snap up.
Online blackjack with real money
Blackjack is a classic casino game. And a great online casino will offer their players lots of different versions of blackjack that they can play. From Spanish 21 to Multi-Hand and Split, you can win some serious cash with blackjack by playing at online casinos for real money.
Super easy to play and so much fun! Blackjack has been bringing people to casinos for decades because it’s a great mix of luck and skill. Try a hand today and see if you can win some real money by playing blackjack.
Online roulette with real money
Another staple of both online and land-based casinos. Roulette, with its beautifully designed wheel and high-excitement gameplay is a champion of real cash payout games. And the great thing about it is that you don’t have to put everything on ‘red’, for example, and then hope for the best!
We’ve all seen the movies, but in reality, you don’t have to take such huge risks. In fact, there are tons of ways to bet on roulette! You can employ a strategy using several small bets, that will have much a much lower risk than betting everything you have on black or red. This of course means that the rewards will also be smaller, but on the other hand you can enjoy the game for longer.
Online Baccarat with real money
The other game we all envisage when we think of glitzy casinos in Hollywood movies. With its gorgeous green felt table and strange little paddles (they’re actually called pallets), baccarat is a simple yet fun game to play. And, with the invention of online casinos, you now don’t have to stick on a suit and head to a land-based casino to play it!
Winning money online is very possible with baccarat. You and the ‘banker’ go head to head on a game of chance. Who will win? If you’re interested in playing baccarat online, make sure you check out our lists of great online casinos that carry this classic game.
Other types of online gambling for real money
It has to be said that online slots are taking the world by storm. Although you don’t have to go back that far to remember a time when they didn’t exist. Most crowds were drawn to online casinos in the beginning for the table game such as blackjack and roulette, for example.
However, it’s not just the classic table games and slots that draw in a big crowd looking for real money games and other ways to make a wager.
Sports betting with real money
There is a huge variety of sports that you can now take a punt on. It used to be a simple case of betting on the outcome of a sporting event. But those simple days are gone. The public demanded multiple betting streams for their favourite events, not just win or lose. As a result, in-play betting became a huge hit with sports fans. The possibilities are seemingly endless, and it will be interesting to see where it goes next.
Football is the most popular sport in the world, so it’s no surprise it is also the most common sport to bet on – people want to bet on the sports that they are interested in. Another popular sport, particularly in the UK, is horse racing. But there is of course a huge selection of sports that you can bet on with the bookmakers. Some of the most popular include:
- American Football
Also on the rise is e-sports, where players compete against each on popular computer and video games. This has grown into a huge industry, and betting on e-sports has become widely popular not only in the UK, but in the whole world.
Online poker with real money
Poker is another extremely popular form of online gambling for real money. From the backrooms of the clubs and bars of every Hollywood gangster movie ever written, poker has been preceded by its reputation to every far-flung corner of the globe. There’s something elusive and exciting about this game that attracts people from all walks of life.
Its popularity is, in part, thanks to its skill-based nature. Some people love the thrill of the slots and their random wins, whereas others prefer to have more control when playing real cash payout games.
Either way, there are many great Poker sites dedicated to the game. You can get involved in small games, tournaments and even have the chance to be invited to live games if you’re any good. Although you will probably need to put in a lot of practice first and get a decent bankroll!
Real money mobile casinos
Playing at a real money online casino while out and about is now possible due to mobile tech improvements. Previously, it was necessary to stay home and boot-up the old PC to get online and play. But now, thanks to the wizardry of those talented software producers, they have turned mobile phones into a portable gaming device.
Any gambling operator worth its salt will invest heavily in a real money mobile casinos app. Having all the games and overall experience optimised for the mobile market is not just a nice touch, it’s essential.
Mobile casinos with real money app are enjoying the fruits of their labour with huge increases in sales and registrations. For us, it’s so important that a casino has a great mobile site or app and we check this as part of our review process.
Types of real money casino bonuses
There are loads of great offers around at the moment. Large market growth has encouraged new casinos to come online in their droves and this has created some fierce competition. As a result, the battle to win new customers has created a bonus lovers paradise!
Free spins and other free real money games are a great way to entice new customers. And the great thing is that the customer is always the winner with this type of deal. Quite often you will simply have to complete the signup form at your chosen casino and the free spins will be yours to play. The casino will usually state which slots you can use to redeem the spins, and there may be some wagering requirements on any winnings. Nonetheless, these bonus spins are always a great gift.
No deposit bonus
Playing on gambling sites with free money is always nice! And there’s no better way to achieve that than by signing up for a no deposit bonus. You will only have to register at the site and they will give you a boost to your casino balance as a thank you.
One of the best casino bonuses is the deposit bonus. It’s a nice way for the casino to reward you for playing on their site. You will have to simply sign up and make a deposit of your own. After that, the casino will match your deposit up to a fixed amount. For example, if you deposit £100, then they will give you another £100 to play with. Every operator has their own bonus amount and there will be some rules to follow when using the bonus cash, such as wagering requirements. No wagering casinos aren’t as common so if you see a free deal with no rules attached, then grab it quick!
In a similar fashion to the deposit bonus, sometimes a casino will offer to boost the balances of their current customers as well. It may be that on a fixed day of the week, for example, you can have an extra 20-30% added on top of any deposit you make. These figures will differ from site to site but either way, they’re a great deal.
Payment method bonus
Some casinos may favour deposits made with a specific payment method. It might be that they have a preference due to the cost involved, or perhaps they have a deal with the payment gateway provider. Whatever the case may be, if your payment options are flexible, then you might score a little bonus.
Real money payment methods
If you want to play with real money, then at some point you have to deposit money with a casino. Makes sense, right? Luckily, online casinos offer lots of ways that you can make payments to them. Simply choose the one that’s right for you.
So, let’s take a look at some of the most popular payment methods that you can use:
Debit card payments
One of the simplest ways to pay is via your debit card. Trusted all over the world, debit card payments are quick, easy and secure.
- VISA: One of the most popular ways to deposit is using a VISA card. Payments are fast, convenient and secure. One thing to remember, is that you can only pay with a VISA debit card in the UK. As of April 2020, the UK Gambling Commission banned credit card payments at casinos online. So you can still pay with VISA. Just not with a VISA credit card
- MasterCard: the other most popular card for both customers and casinos. Payments are quick and easy, and you can use your Mastercard to deposit at a casino directly, with no fuss. Take into account that the UKGC’s ban on credit cards means that you can only pay with a Mastercard debit card in the UK.
Some of the best e-wallets to make secure deposits at online casinos include:
- Skrill: one of the most popular e-wallets around. Open an account with Skrill and choose between online payments or using a digital debit card. The great thing about e-wallets like Skrill is that you can preload your card with funds. This makes keeping an eye on your spending easier. As well as adding an extra layer of security for making payments online
- Neteller: another great e-wallet. Like Skrill, Neteller lets you choose between an online account and preloaded debit card. Available in multiple currencies and languages, Neteller is a great way to make fast and secure payments at an online casino
- Paypal: probably the best-known e-wallet. PayPal lets you pay for all sorts of things online, using just your email address and PayPal password. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Other ways to pay
Of course, you don’t have to just choose between your debit card or an e-wallet. Let’s look at some of the other ways that you can make deposits online:
- Pay by Mobile: did you know that you can use your mobile phone bill or pay-as-you-go credit to make deposits at an online casino? Pay by mobile is a great option if you prefer not to use your bank account or debit card. One thing to note is that you can only make small deposits with pay by mobile casinos. So always check the T&Cs at the casino to see which limits apply. Also, see Boku below.
- Boku: this has become one of the most popular ways to pay at online casinos. Boku lets you make deposits using your mobile phone number via your mobile bill or pay-as-you-go-credit. Super quick and super safe, using Boku means you don’t have to enter any sensitive info. Great if you don’t like giving out your bank or debit card details online
- PaySafeCard: another great way to pay if you don’t want to give out personal details online. PaySafeCard isn’t actually a card, it’s a voucher. Pay your desired amount and use the voucher code at the online casino and play securely. It’s that simple!
- Zimpler: another way to pay with your mobile phone number. However, instead of being added to your mobile phone bill, or taken from your mobile credit, Zimpler is linked to your bank account. Make payments and purchases online without giving out your bank or debit card details
Real money withdrawal options
Most payment methods let you also withdraw money from a casino too. For example, if you pay using Mastercard or Skrill, your winnings will be directly returned to your debit card or e-wallet. Simple. However, some payment methods that aren’t linked to you bank account e.g. Boku, won’t let you collect winnings. And you’ll need to give the casino your bank or debit card details in order to collect your cash prizes. Always check the T&Cs on the casino’s payment page. And pick the option that’s right for you.
There’s loads of information available on the topic of real money betting, and it can seem a little overwhelming at times. Here are a few popular questions that you may still be pondering.
How do I play casino online with real money?
What are the risks playing online casino with real money?
What real money casinos can be trusted?
Can I win real money without making a deposit?